MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: First Nickel Concentrate from Avebury, page-334

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    I don't want to get into a debate but I believe the team did everything possible to relist. Brokers have long memories and would have lost millions of mum and dad money with previous Avebury raisings. Hence our need to source finance in the USA where perhaps the history was not as well known. The financial markets started to freeze about the time we sought funds and a quick look at the mine's history wasn't encouraging, especially at 70 cents. ASIC regulators are not silly and would have been dragged over the coals with other Avebury failings. JL's knowledge of Avebury got the MYL offer across the line with the Administrators. I believe the arsenic issue is also in play and just adds to aisc, the extent of which has never been tabled to my knowledge. Hartree had to throw good money after bad and I think they have had just enough. I think Hartree from here will have to rethink their hard line and propose long term deferral of debt repayment at a nominal rate. They need equity players and the latter will have the whip hand now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.