MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

We just have to take everything at face value at the moment,...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    We just have to take everything at face value at the moment, face value for me is that John Lamb and the Board are trustworthy, I have no hard info available that contradicts this view.

JL and Board have conjured an outcome at Avebury which I would not have imagined possible, so for me this outcome has built respect, even amazement, because there have been challenges, and others still remain, but we are still in the game.

Two years ago I thought my investment here was done, finished, kaput. Sovereign risk in Burma, I thought I had a low tolerance to sovereign risk, but Bawdwins' upside was just too enticing for me. Today our Gov't announced sanctions on the Burmese military Govt, so not sure what that means for the $9.2m MYL are still owed, I remain hopeful

However Avebury is making money, but will it be enough to cover costs until an IPO is put up for ASX consideration and approval, the prospectus will be an interesting read. I have decided that getting negative on MYL mngmt and forward prospects, would be a total waste of headspace and I won't be going to that place - I already felt that I had blown my investment here 2 years ago - so why get disappointed upset or whatever again. It is loser stuff, and not for me thanks.

So we are still in the game until we hear otherwise, therefore I still have hope of recovering some of my investment, in the meantime I am wondering what HC are going to do with this forum on 3 Feb - does anyone here have any clues ??

GLTAH
    mc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.