ADR 10.0% 1.8¢ adherium limited

Im not convinced,,I honestly have some serious issues with the...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Im not convinced,,

I honestly have some serious issues with the way ADR has been traded and played..

The stock has been severely manipulated for along time now... we all have witnessed this over and over...

Then we are subject to these off line mass transactions as the stock changes hands, yet no substantial updates or such..

my take is the likes of Trudell medical are up to something ... after all we had one of their main guys leave Trudell and come and work for us yet still has a massive interest in Trudell ... Trudell also being one of our main holders... something is dodgy here.. Trudell and Adherium partnership is stronger than we think..

I think they want Adherium, the stock has been slaughtered to all time lows yet we are in a better position than we have ever been in... but traders and market sentiment has no play here because someone with a large holding wont let this run..

All of our announcements are smoke and mirrors, no "sensitive" announcements other than quarterlies... its like "nothing to see here"

Rick came along as some sort of saviour to get Adherium on the right track as our products drastically needed exposure, but all he did was allow the SP to be smashed, then when you think the SP couldn't get any lower he heavily discounted a CR at a ludicrous price..

Now he has resigned and is soon to be out of there, seems convenient, its like he has a agenda and achieved what he was set out to do, about to leave the building before it turns to ashes... I bet his replacement was well decided before he resigned.. family issues, what a load of crap

IF I was to take a serious punt, I would say the SP is never going to recover, we are subject to meniscal shares changing hands on market, yet witness mass volume trades behind closed doors... why?... IF a major company takes over, a listed company, a blue chip company, then we will never get our money back... imagine getting a hand full of shares to the equal value of ours, but its a major... Blue chips dont jump 200% in short term...

all I know is, something stinks here... I think we have been sold out behind closed doors... and Rick is going to leave before he gets exposed... just an opinion of course ... hopefully I am way off... there is no interest here... only behind closed doors... who is trading these mass volumes, there's the answer to the puzzle ... I have all the screen shots of the manipulative trades, selling $10 worth of shares to make the SP fall 15% or such, all the contract numbers of these mass volumes shares trading hands... If what I think is going on here comes to fruition I will not be sitting on idle hands and doing nothing about it... I will get ASCI involved, I will present my case and have it investigated.... Im pretty angry, can you tell.. U hate getting played and taken advantage of.. Adherium has 100% played its shareholders... I told you the consolidation was going to be horrific, just another way to drive the SP way down to even lower prices...making the market cap even cheaper for a bargain take over... watch this space..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.