EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Everybody has raise these points about Disclosure and Keeping...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

Everybody has raise these points about Disclosure and Keeping Shareholders informed , This company and its officers are playing the biggest sucker game by using the disclosure rules via technical reading sorry I meant there interpretation , thus very hard for us punters to buy or sell we are searching for upside .

Stating the best guess play

Cannvalate a Private company now "delivery of orders " Let be straight here these guys have opened there legs , lets get on with it and complete the reverse takeover and dilute everybody .COO and CEO just puppet This why I am out of Cannabis like many others , but this one reads like a good mystery book , Awaiting the next Chapter Chairman gone ? Sorry they all were hoping to pump up share price with the big Canada A BIG Failed so easy to see this now . They can't run a business just Desk and screen boys .

Do the numbers both the COO and CEO In cash and shares pulled $300k the last 12 months forget about the options each got which tells you rewarded for a non disclosed deal that magically turns up in the last 2 weeks . This order is at best 25k royalty this I could be wrong just picking up from other treads

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.