WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: First ore feed at the Lindi Jumbo Graphite Mine, page-25

1. 16,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6902
    Hi Carbon

Only 2 weeks ago WKT claimed the following.

"The current electricity generating capacity on site is sufficient to dry commission individual circuits or
    sections of the plant. However, further electrical components (MV and LV switchgear and transformers)
    required for wet commissioning have been delayed for multiple weeks due to congestion at the Dar es
    Salaam Port
    . Once receipt of the transformers (outer anchorage in Dar es Salaam) and switching gear
    (currently being offloaded) has taken place, it is expected the full 5MW of grid power will become available
    to advance wet commissioning. The full planned electrical capacity (including backup generators) is necessary
    before the commissioning team will feed ore through the entire processing circuit.

Dry commissioning of the front end (crushing circuit from the ROM Bin through to the Fine-Ore-Bin) has
    already commenced. The Crushing Circuit MCC has been powered-up, enabling the direction checks of the
    various motors within the circuit and the running of the various conveyor belts. Once the commissioning
    team is satisfied that all is in good working order, and the conveyors are tracking as designed, graphitic ore
    from the stockpile can be fed into the crushing circuit."

Today's announcement confirms the above equipment hasn't arrived at the Lindi Jumbo mine, yet they claim they have commenced "Wet Commissioning"

Which ASX is giving investors false information?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.