IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Ann: First patient dosed in Phase 1 bile tract cancer trial, page-100

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    We have so much sentiment on hc based on current sp levels alone, I am sure if the sp was between 10-15 cents that the overall feeling would be one of a positive nature.
    The sp is clearly oversold given what Imugene have in the pipeline, sure we are not making an income but how many biotechs in pre-clinical or Phase 1-2 trials are.
    We have products that are proven pre-clinically and showing promise in human trials, (in patients that have failed many lines of treatment), this must be seen as a positive.
    We have a management team that have been successful in bringing drugs to market, i.e. they know how to carry out trials.
    We are at the back of the queue and must wait our turn as there is a system to follow, with INDs and Fast Track designation as our help in getting some preferential opportunities.
    Lastly, for context, we are trying to get treatment into patients that have little hope of survival with current therapies just for them to have a little extra time with their famiies, and for some of us we are so concerned about a paper loss on an investment all this doesn't seem to count.
    Like godiva I am positive about Imugene's future, not 100% sure of their success, but I am happy with a 50% chance.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $904.3K 16.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 3963649 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 98999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.