IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Ann: First patient dosed in Phase 1 bile tract cancer trial, page-132

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    Hey plumvj,
    You defiantly woke this morning with a few IMU queries on your mind.

Firstly, I think it reasonable to state studies take time and stating they need more, as they've done. In relation to the takeup of new patients entering the new studies, around the 12 sites in Australia and USA there's no reason why this can't be known. I suspect Quarterly reports would reveal this.The last quarterly report was at the end of May, so I'd expect an update on the patient uptake at the end of August ( just two weeks away ).

There's a few things to consider. IMU might be selective of its patient's. FDA requirements stipulate patients must have failed at least two other SOC treatments. These people are extremely ill and looking for a last chance. Some have left the study in earlier rounds, no doubt in desperation to try alternative's or as many potential solutions as possible, and who could blame them. In leaving or trying additional solutions to ours, they were deemed no longer in our trial data. Similarly, some may have died as they were too severely weakened by cancer and at least two treatments, before the effects of our treatment had sufficient time to take effect. Or possibly the levels of dosages whilst testing the safety and or efficacy of our drugs, were not enough in making a difference sufficient to control their cancer. Time and higher dosages - which is what we've been waiting 10 months for now, should tell us!

I fully understand how sensitive data needs to be collected and verified, thus taking time. IMU might be waiting on being able to administer higher dosages', resulting from successes and data just coming to hand.

I guess that's another possibility of news to drop in the next 4 months. It's certainly all coming though- be patient !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.