IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Ann: First patient dosed in Phase 1 bile tract cancer trial, page-44

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719
    Yes farmhouse,
    If you don't savor the victories, no matter how great or small- it makes for a pretty sad existence.

My understanding is that as one dosing cohort is increased, its on the back of the previous dose passing toxicity and efficacy. Therefore, an increased dose puts to bed much of the skepticism we tolerate here daily. Hopefully, whilst the news isn't groundbreaking, it might keep some pests away for a while. I'll consider a benefit, as being like surface spray !

Being from an Engineering background, I don't have a knowledge of what the dosing equation's represent. I'd appreciate any posters who have the Bio knowledge, in explaining it - Thanks' in advance !!

This news is just one of many pieces that will come together over the next few years, in forming the IMU puzzle. Many of those pieces will hit the table over the next six months. We have no reason not believing LC, and it forming an unbelievable picture.

One thing's for sure, that hasn't been before - News and data on the studies will come in spades,over the next six months- bring it on !!!

Sympathies and thoughts go out to Rock Robster and his loved ones. May He Rest in Peace !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $2.298M 47.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1925982 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 3452098 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.