IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

QUOTE:“The reason we did not use a higher dose was that our...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27642
    QUOTE:
    “The reason we did not use a higher dose was that our CF33-CD19t virus is so efficacious in antitumor activity that if we gave a higher dose, our virus would likely eradicate the tumor before we could show the synergistic effect of the CD19-CAR T cells.”

My honest answer is I don’t know why any non holder spends the time to post about any share let alone a share of a company working in cancer research.

Every company working in this space on my observation appears to have a selection of shareholders who have some form of personal association with this terrible disease.

As such these holders have a more personal stake in the outcome of the trials yet these non holding posters will construct arguments denying as fact not even just as speculative opinions why the trials either have or will fail and attack those with contrary opinions.

The reality is however that as the opening quote makes clear decisions in trials are made for all sorts of reasons. In the quoted situation the researchers wanted to collect a particular type of data and needed to reduce the antitumoral effect to do so. It seems illogical to reduce the effectiveness but clearly they had good reason.

But can you imagine the argument that a so minded individual could construct to opine that the CF33 CD19t Virus is not as effective as some think in the absence of this explanation.

Imugene and all other listed ASX companies are prohibited from publishing information that is not supported by evidence.

Miners need to have resources verified.

All companies need to have accounts audited.

Biotechs need to have scientifically validated data before they can claim success.

Schodinger’s Cat in its sealed box containing poison is in a state of superposition being both alive and dead until the box is opened and the full data proving its state of being is revealed.

Imugene has multiple trials all of which are in a state of superposition of being successful and failed until such time as the full data is revealed be it beautiful or otherwise.

Imugene is prohibited from forming and publishing the results of its trials until all its data is available. That data is then used to design the next trial and the FDA will if it considers the trial reasonable based on the data allow it to proceed.

To the best of my knowledge the FDA will not take into account the anonymous pronouncements of individuals who post opinions on HC even those who claim expert status.

While ever the FDA is happy to allow Imugene to progress their candidates based on the full data from each concluded trial I will remain confident.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.