RAC 0.95% $1.56 race oncology ltd

Ann: First Patient Dosed in Phase 1b/2 AML Trial, page-30

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Exciting news and times ahead.

I was bored yesterday with a typhoon passing and rain bucketing down vetoed any ideas of a bike ride, and no desire to watch Olympics so I went and looked through the General Comments/Chat from when the thread was started to see the journey and how the thread reacted to past announcements, SP highs and retraces. This is another step in that journey and looking back at previous Prof N fingers crossed for the same market reactions.

While spending lots of time in cancer drug research threads an interesting promoted tweet popped up in my Twitter timeline about "Under the Surface of Clinical Trials". (They really are listening across the net aren't they). I'm about to get around to listening to it but given all of us are so vested in trials going forward and not that many of us are deeply ingrained into the industry I thought I would share here in case it helps others to gain a better understanding of the way trials work. A cancer survivor is also interviewed, so not just the pharma companies and doctors.
    Today's homework for me.

Episode 2: Under the Surface of Clinical Trials

Expert Guests: Dr Victoria Zazulina, Corporate Vice President and Global Head of Oncology Medicine at Boehringer Ingelheim and Ivy Elkins, lung cancer survivor and advocate and co-founder of the EGFR resisters patient group. What are the benefits, barriers, risks and rewards of taking part in a cancer trial?Do physicians and patients see things in the same light? In this episode, our host Sebastian discusses all things clinical with those who have deep insight from personal experience: Ivy Elkins, co-Founder of EGFR-Resisters, a lung cancer survivor herself and a cancer advocate as well as Dr Victoria Zazulina, Corporate Vice President and Global Head of Oncology Medicine at Boehringer Ingelheim. Listen-in!

https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/podcasts/oncology/taking-cancer-on/taking-cancer-on-the-podcast

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.015(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $265.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.63 $1.56 $160.1K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 222 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.