CYP 0.00% 23.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

@Wasabibarako This is the holding that frustrates me most both...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    @Wasabibarako
    This is the holding that frustrates me most both because I'd like to see a lot more guidance from management and because share price has little relation to what the company is doing, for example significant good news often has negative share price impact and when the price has risen it's been driven by speculation. I'm not saying here the company is over or undervalued, but rather that it's incorrectly priced. It's also a company with enormous volatility potential and that makes it more interesting to me than blue chips.

In terms of diversification, firstly I invest more in other asset classes than equity. With equity most of my listed stocks are blue chip (and the HC boards are too flooded with content for me to read through) and there are so many other better sources to read relating to those stocks anyway, and, I invest significantly more in private equity than listed. I'm pretty comfortable with my CYP allocation (spread over a few holdings including personal and none of it SMSF) but I am not well diversified in my holdings of micro ASX stocks, nor do I want to be or have time to be.

On your other point, yes, it's a waste of time responding to some of those you have on ignore, but sometimes I feel like wasting a bit of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $13.15K 58.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 53558 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 23.0¢ 600
Last updated 12.41pm 08/05/2024 ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.