SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Looking back at reports of Dimerex from last year and it seems...

1. 3,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    Looking back at reports of Dimerex from last year and it seems the company is in the same situation as it was twelve months ago. In a report from nov 2014, James Williams indicated that patients were being recruited, with dosing expected by end of 2014.

It seems pretty similar to the announcement from 2 weeks ago. makes me wonder whether we will be waiting longer again.

I was really expecting SBN directors and stakeholders to go and promote this after the announcement.  I don't recall many recent acquisitions that are worth less (in terms of share price) than the shell company they enter into!

There's no indication of when patient dosing will commence- they've even taken the timeline out of their most recent announcement. Looking back further at the IPO, it seems the ph2 trial will cost circa $2.6m yet the company has just $2.9m at end of June, so how much 3 months later?

here's the report from nearly 12 months ago, sounds familiar:

"Dr Williams said that the patient recruitment had begun at Melbourne’s Austin Hopsital and the first patient was expected to be dosed by the end of the year, initially three times daily for one month and then escalating to higher doses and for longer durations. He said the company was expecting to see a response within three months and complete the first part of the trial by mid 2015 and take the data to a meeting with the FDA. Dr Williams said that the endpoint of the nephrotic syndrome trial was safety and a reduction of protein in patients’ urine or proteinurea. The second part of the 60 patient open-label trial would continue dose escalation and then apply a fixed dose regime"

http://www.biotechdaily.com.au/media/backissues/2014/11 Nov/BD Biotech Daily Nov 25.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.