PAA 0.00% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: First Patient in US Canine Cancer Trials Begins Treatment, page-93

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1490
    Bucky, I never twist your words deliberately. I personally view lying, half truths and distortion as a deep failure of characrter but, anyhows....

Six years ago was the first phase human cancer trial at the Royal Adelaide,Hospital. The focus of the first phase is safety and pharmacokinetics, while keeping an eye out for positive indirect indicators of an effect on cancer through various blood "markers":. The safety stuff was good and the indirect indicators of efficacy hinted very strongly exactly what they were hoping to see with the blood markers BUT the usual problems of tolerance encountered with hopeful mTOR drug candidates around the WORLD, since the mTOR complex was discovered in 1994, was causing all sorts of problems for the trial, slowing it down - and I recall you whinging and moaning back then, and accusing them of skulduggery even then, as if the tolerance issues they encountered were their fault....when I was warning you that while the drug was showing great positve indicators, it might be a long time before they were able to work out how to make a useable drug ---IF EVER. And so it has proven to be - but here we are with the dog in Texas by Heart of Texas underway, and that's a great positive indicator for upcoming human cancer trials.

You have said you "believe in the science", wellie, "the science" isn't a fixed thing that came down from the All Mighty on tablets, it is a developing body of knowledge, and that is what they have been doing all this time - but you refuse flat out to recognise their achievement in the mTOR drug field, namely the discoveries and development of a tolerable bi-phasic drug (ie dosage has to be just right and that could only be discovered with actual clinical trial patients) and of the large and growing body of INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY they've been accumulating all these years, which, provided they can make this drug palatable, is the real GOLD in this type of enterprise. Just because the market doesn't recognise this at the moment - especially the now notoriously rigged ASX where brokers use clever mathematical bots to suppress the share prices of small companies like this is neither here nor there, it is only a great sign of somebody's innocence if they think that one of the most rigged markets in the world (a senate inquiry revealed the gory details years ago as Jakjazz has reminded us) is a sign of the value of a small spec biotech - or a sign of sheer disingenousness. But the great thing that is happening now is that the legacy patents on MPL start expiring next year and finiish expiring the year after, and Paa is now in a postion to start a real contest between rival BIG AND BIGGISH PHARMAS with the accumulating evidence on all sorts of conditions. I'm not even much worried anymore by another cr if it comes down to that - though I'd obviously prefer it not to happen.,..

But keep up the downramping Bucky. You and your alteregos are clearly very competent traders and i'm now enjoying the show - after all, who follows you more closely than I do? I'm your greatest fan! !!!

Cheers
    Last edited by Lastly: 16/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ $108.2K 647.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109170 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 117939 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.