PAA 3.23% 16.0¢ pharmaust limited

you got me thinking (now there is a first!)we really need to...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2251
    you got me thinking (now there is a first!)

we really need to stop looking at Major Pharma in the EU and USA for potential suitors with our trials. The Timezone difference would be a RED FLAG. I mean, if Roger returns to Australia, we won’t have anyone out of bed in their office hours. We can’t possibly be successful with a Timezone difference.

But, how about we throw out Roger and replace him as CEO / Chairperson with say, hmm, someone who has followed the progress of the company for years. Here is a (completely nuts) idea! We could just recruit from the Hot Copper PAA investor pool. With all the opinions on here I am sure we have someone with deep scientific expertise, deep connections into major pharma, track record in managing commercial agreement in pharma, credentials in being both a chair of an asx listed company plus being a CEO of a company with both scientific research and chemistry arms. Now, let’s not forget about MPL and working with the authorities to get the trials and tax rebates etc. I am sure we would have a suitable candidate on this platform. Any takers? Come on, I know there are aspirations with certain folks. Put up your hand and let’s assess if shareholders would actually think the same…

adreamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $75.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $10.04K 62.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 419624 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 311926 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.