PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: First Patient of Cohort 2 Dosed in MND Trial, page-67

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Hi Buckland,

As Adreamer has said there has been an increase in production of achievements by PAA of late. We should all be grateful that . Thankyou for identifying that fact Adreamer.

The MND patients are continuing to stay on Monepantel after their Cohort has finished. Whilst there has been no data released yet the signs are positive ( can't tell you my source ). So more exciting news.

The HC thread always has interesting ideas and considerations ( that's why we watch and disseminate information in our own minds )

The only trouble I see is people take these public discussions a little close to the heart. Example if I was to say " What strategies should PAA be doing to get the options in the money ?" .Do I get shouted down or whoever says PAA should try this , maybe they walk out with the tail between their legs.

If I was to mention my thoughts on what strategies could be used. I also may get attacked .

So I will retract the question.

Buckland , you may have misinterpreted my last post. I received a call from someone talking about their dear mother. But thank you for your implied thoughts.

But , if anyone wants to broach any ideas without retribution give me a call.
    I see MM has also given his email out .

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.