OSL 0.00% 0.7¢ oncosil medical ltd

Ann: First patient treated in the UK for the TRIPP-FXX study, page-18

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I'm a little confused at the posts here. Expecting a share price lift to 0.07 prior to the raise? Why?

The capital raising is at 0.05 cents and the sp is 20% better than that currently.

That's actually better than I expected given that the raising will soak lots of the demand for the stock as it currently exists.

I think the pace of news actually is quicker because the work of the last couple of years is bearing some fruit. FIrst there is moaning about the UK lack of progress, then the UK does it's first implant in ages and it's waved away? Come on.

The sp will move dramatically if/when 2 things happen: FDA approval for cholangio and safe completion of percutaneous implant pilot trial. That will drag outsiders to the party. GBA will make holders confident that revenue will flow but might not engage non-holders.

Let's see who buys in at 0.05. That might show us who has confidence that there is value. I agree that tens of millions have been burned, but that's a strong argument for buying in now at a 90% discount to previous funds raised. I think new investors see that and won;t sell for small % gains but are expecting much bigger multiples from here on. But not before the raise. After.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $116.5K 16.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 12312335 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3137908 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.