OCC 2.56% 40.0¢ orthocell limited

Guys, the market cap is $47.1m. That's miniscule. The patent for...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Guys, the market cap is $47.1m. That's miniscule. The patent for science like this is worth many times more than the current market value.

The product developed is a game-changing medical development. It is a diamond scientific discovery; people who before would have a long and debilitating recovery from trauma will now have access to a genuine and effective product that hugely improves their lives in comparison to existing treatment options.

Of course, this is all based on the presumption that the drug developed is as effective as the clinical trial results suggest. It may be a small sample size, but patients tested have shown remarkable recovery from trauma. This study was conducted in one of the best universities in Australia by absolute geniuses. The person behind this, Professor Ming Has Zhen, is a globally renowned and highly regarded scientist, (and Pro Vice-Chancellor at UWA).

Once again, the market cap is $54m. This is nominal, this share is trading at the same bracket as speculative mining, cannabis, pharmacy stocks that have no guarantee of success. This company have already won international awards and garnered the interest of very big players.

I can't say what the value of the company is, but I have no doubt the science behind this is worth many times more the current company value. $250m just for the patent for this drug would be a very conservative figure. To put in comparison, Next Science (ASX:NXS) have developed a drug that eliminates bacteria's protective habitat. it has shown great results but isn't as progressive or lifechanging as this drug here. They have a market cap of $240m. It doesn't take a stock market guru to know that Orthocell is going one way from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $83.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $199.1K 504.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3807 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 3666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.