MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Just a little reminder to everyone getting panicky, we are 55...

1. 7,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6764
    Just a little reminder to everyone getting panicky, we are 55 days since the first dosing on 4 May. We know they were testing across 10 sites in mid May growing to 15 in June. 30% check point of 90 patients, with a primary endpoint of 30 days. New York Mt Sinai has 80 ICU beds alone, just to give an idea of size. Personally I suspect they will have amassed 90 patients in a month and therefore should be approaching 30 days on 90 patients by now.

They will fastidiously check the data before release, but I put first analysis release at mid-July at the latest. Doesn't really matter whether they continue the trial with good efficacy, the recent uptick in the US case numbers and the lack of a universal treatment for ARDS, should insure MSB gets plenty of attention.

Too many investors get caught up in price action. With the impending announcement of results, this is an opportunity to buy rather than a time to sell. I am frankly amazed I had opportunity to buy more here ahead of this announcement. It averaged in around $2.00 over the years before this week, so its easier for me to buy more at these levels.

I really don't get the post ASX200 inclusion selling. The stock was $3.90 when it was announced. Was that inclusion holding up the stock price covering some fundamental flaw in the company since mid June? No. Nothing has changed, rather the urgency of treatment has only been cemented in COVID-19 related ARDS (and I believe REM-L has applications beyond just ARDS in COIVID-19 treatment) with the huge uptick in US cases. They are on all time one day highs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.