ADR 5.26% 1.8¢ adherium limited

Ann: First Patients Enrolled at SENTA Partners in the US, page-8

1. 1,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Great point Rudi. I to don't see it as a problem once they are on the program.
    Just looking back at the first patient enrolments announcements for both AP and SENTA. Some of your questions appear to be already answered CM.
    To start with if they were a trial then I could imagine that they would have said it as they have in the past for other trials. I may have missed it but no mention of trial.
    They also say in both
    announcements that ADR gets paid for sensor sales and by receiving monthly, per patient fees for generating and transmitting respiratory data. So yes they do get paid for both.
    The one thing they don't say as you have rightly pointed out is how much they get paid for sensor sales and of course how do AP and SENTA get paid. How much of the pie. Be good to know.
    So couple of good questions but I think some are already answered.
    Another question I would like to know is what is the set up with Carecentra. I think we can already assume that that's where the first big order came from but will that big order for sensors now translate into monthly fees for ADR like the other big 2 in the US.
    On another note.
    As much as I like RSH's constant communication with their shareholders and hope ADR could do the same but if I had a choice I would still take actual revenue figures increasing month on month any day. Which is what we are seeing with our own eyes in ADR.
    Another question I would like to know is about the consolidation. The directors are in favour of it so I understand having a more appropriate capital structure is better for the company. But why do it now. Yes I know another cap raise could be the reason but we already know that they don't seem to have any trouble raising money at penny prices. So not sure if that's the only reason. Or quite possibly do they see ADR turning the tide soon and want to make it more inviting for large companies that invest in this sector to buy in on the open market but are somewhat restricted because of the amount of shares on issue. Having less then 500mil shares on issue may just be the green light for some of these companies. Not sure but would be good to hear managements view on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $13.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $42.92K 2.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 658185 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 391926 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 1517796
Last updated 15.58pm 28/05/2024 ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.