RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Contract tracing is not kaput, I don’t need to ask the Israelis...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Contract tracing is not kaput, I don’t need to ask the Israelis anything..But the best available screening and disease management tool will soon be available with Resapp and that will be a game changer for contact tracing. Let’s ask the medical professionals if covid is only a fear based agenda. . Oh that’s right, they are too busy trying to keep covid patients alive or give them the best available medical treatment. But you are right about one thing, your opinion matters little when you talk about conspiracy theories, fear based agendas and crazy and dangerous disease cures. You use your posts that are supposedly about Rap to push your ill informed agendas.
    But let’s not forget about Medgate and Alodoktor. The revenue streams from these two Telehealth companies will be enormous and Rap s bottom line will look very healthy next year, hopefully. But if rap can identify covid, and if positive, manage the disease, then we have an enormous revenue stream that will continue for the foreseeable future. Corona viruses are hear to stay and the question is can Rap identify different strains of Corona virus coughs? No reason why not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.