RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Fantastic 10 test subjects already recruited on the first day,...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Fantastic 10 test subjects already recruited on the first day, NICE!! They are giving it until the end of October before completion.. not long to go ladies and gents.. I think there is a high probability that our machine learning technology can detect COVID-19, particularly when one considers all of the Clinical Research that other respected agencies have already produced to show there is a coughing signature present. ResApp's extensive pre-COVID data sets will find this sound and rule out all of the false positives as they are the only company in the world with pre-COVID-19 data.. I'm confident that there is a coughing signature and ResApp will find it with great accuracy..
    Accurately screening for COVID as well as disease progression for long COVID will be an absolute game-changer folks....

"CEO and Managing Director, Dr Tony Keating commented: “We are excited to have recruited our first patients in our Indian COVID-19 study. We are confident that with this study, our two COVID-Cough studies in the United States, and our existing pre-COVID respiratory disease cough datasets, we are in
    a unique position to DEVELOP smartphone-based tools to instantly screen for COVID-19 as well as build
    tools to assist healthcare providers effectively manage COVID-19 positive patients, whether in the home
    or in healthcare facilities.”

Hit a Home Run in this field ResApp and we will all benefit from the fruits of your labour..

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.