ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    And the unhealthy vaccinated...generally? Doesn't cure, doesn't prevent passing on the bug and doesn't stop re-infection. Its a winner don't worry about that. Do you ever wonder why when tested positive they send you home to isolate indoors without any form of treatment...not even an aspirin? Ever wonder about that when those positives that treat their immune system within a few days with some C, D, Zn, Quercitin generally don't get sick and recover quickly?
    So if saving lives is their aim...the Pharma Cos...then how come they don't offer some immediate immune support as after all it is proven to reduce death rates by around 70%. Then again Covid 19 is only a flu and according to reports a lower death rate than the flu. But no offer or even a suggestion of a treatment of any kind for 14 days. Duh!
    Same old debate...RAP is in the box seat if they can pull off a rapid Covid screening test...that is why we invest in these small caps...trying for a 20 bagger. May win may lose GO RAP!
    By the way Boobs I don't partake of alcoholic drinks...I am also not very partial to a hooch ciggy or cookie either. Dropped all that shit 21 years ago. First day of the Millenium. Easy for me to keep track. But hey I can understand why you are befuddled a tad around this as I mentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.