GMD 0.00% $2.07 genesis minerals limited

I am tending to agree MRaj, gold price graph has been looking...

1. 483 Posts.
    I am tending to agree MRaj, gold price graph has been looking awful since Trump go elected. You cannot compete with Banks determined to sell gold which they do not have for lower and lower prices - it's all profit, and the fed who prints money out of paper (yes, money does grow on trees) and launders it by buying stocks on Wall Street.

Falling knife for all gold producers. We could also see the Aussie gain ground on the Dollar and we get fcuked from both ends.

I am sure Genesis will succeed in becoming a mid-tier producer in the long term, but not before they weather the coming gold storm. So I am left selling at a loss to buy back in cheaper or holding on and weathering the storm.

I also get the feeling from their vague asx releases that it is an old boys club who has little regard for the peasant holders and they are prepared to dilute and water down everyone's holdings on their way to becoming a producer. The main reason I am/was interested in was the fact that Michael Fotois, the mining legend, bought into the GMD story. After they cut him and Eastern Gold Fields out of this initial first pit, and took half a year to come up with the Paddington deal - which meant that they missed out on mining 6 months ago when the gold price was popping, fcuked not only him over but also we small investors.

Why they didn't work with him and Eastern Gold Fields is beyond me.

Where to now for GMD if the market continues to look worse and worse?

If by some crazy miracle gold reverses its downward decent and Trump and his crew of Bankster/warmongers are unable to keep pumping up the DOW GMD and all the Aussie goldies will take off. I don't think that will happen in the next year or so....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.07
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.322B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17623 $2.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.01 1167 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.52am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.