OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Ann: First Phase Exploration Progressing at Crown Project, page-89

1. 11,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4667
    I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on when they expect the initial Crown rock-chip assays to be released? I know in the above announcement released 5/8/21 they mentioned that exploration had started and initial samples were sent off for analysis. I would expect another 1 week in the field to at least round out the reconnaissance and sampling program. That takes us into approximately mid-August. We know that lab turnarounds are very slow at the moment, it can be up to 2 months in some instances, my belief is this will be a 4-6 week lab turnaround then 1-2 weeks of analysis and interpretation into a suitable announcement for the public.

I expect them to wait and compile all the rock-chip sample results in the one announcement due to it being over a wide area and generally most rock-chip sampling is a bit hit and miss and is often done to further delineate target areas. If it was a drill program I would be more open to an intermittent release of results that generally target more precise areas and more accurate data in general.

My belief is mid-October for the Crown rock-chip assay results release. Happy for others to give their thoughts? Any sooner would be a positive and I would be very surprised, but OAR is generally a little late on their timelines so I am not carried away with a late September/early October release.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 181957666 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22506490 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.