ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Hi Lockitt, I'm sorry to say but I think you're efforts are...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi Lockitt, I'm sorry to say but I think you're efforts are wasted replying to the negative posters. I supect most of them are just looking to get irate responses for their own werid entertainment and aren't genuinely interested in the stock.
    They seem to rear their heads when things get quiet and make the PIO threads very difficult to read for people legitimately interested in discussing the stock and sharing thoughts with other investors.
    I still remain confident there are some good things to be found on/below PIO ground.
    Like many other holders I would love to see some more communication from DC. However if I ever get so stressed about my decision to invest that I feel like going to an anonymous forum and directing childish taunts at other posters I will instead restrain myself and pick up the phone.
    Like yourself Lockitt, as you already know, David is a class act, very knowledgeable and very helpful (within ASX rules) when you have questions about Pioneer and it's activities.
    Anyway I hope you and everyone else on the PIO threads are having a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.