CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. RM8
    1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    "ESS is the big elephant in the room"

Too right. Battery storage solutions are developing quickly. Tesla has just released their Powerwall 3 in Australia.
    Maybe considered expensive for some, but for rooftop solar owners, including me, it grates to produce excess power through the day and have to almost donate it to the power company and then buy it back at night for 3 times the amount they gave you.
    I will be looking at getting one or maybe two towards the end of the year.
    How many others around the world are thinking the same thing?

And before we get the "but it will burn your house down trolls", they are LFP chemistry (same as in my Tesla) - very low fire risk.

I read a post on site from Tesla Energy about a conference they have held in Australia recently for 250 certified Powerwall installers.
    A lot of the comments were from people in other countries asking when will they be getting the Powerwall 3?
    Massive demand looming. And then have a look at what's happening with Mega Pack sales.

Just fantastic stuff happening. This is technological progress, an area that has been very slow moving since the big step forward in 1969 IMO.
    Time to catch up.
    My Tesla is technologically so far ahead of my old ute (2006) it is amazing. And for anyone wondering, no, I didn't buy it to save the world, I bought it because I love the technology, and it is still in its infancy. I love my V8 Commodore as well, it will remain to be a cherished piece of machinery from a great era.

Lots more lithium required very soon IMO. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.