LTR 4.80% 59.5¢ liontown resources limited

So what’s in it now for shorters … hmmm …: It won’t be a big...

1. 3,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1598
    So what’s in it now for shorters … hmmm …:
    • It won’t be a big deposit - nope
    • It won’t have quality ore feedstock - nope
    • It won’t get native title interest support - nope far from it … working closely with all interests for best outcomes for all
    • It will be difficult being underground mining - nope
    • It will suffer from water lack - nope
    • It will be hugely expensive to build DMS system - nope (not needed with this ore body and that’s old tech anyway)
    • Construction will be effected by Covid supply restrictions - nope (ordered long lead time critical path equipment early)
    • It will not have offtakes wanting it - nope (3 first class offtake partners who all benefit from IRA in US and now also materials passport for EU - but also could be sold to rest of world if desired)
    • It won’t complete for quality of spod - nope (thousands of bench chem tests to demonstrate satisfaction at SC6+ levels and contaminants below all relevant points)
    • It is too far from transport - nope (contracts signed for transport, logistics and storage at wharf for longer term arrangement and trucks delivered now)
    • It’ll produce a bunch of waste left on surface - nope (paste plant return majority to underground for mine development purposes)
    • The energy costs will be too great - nope (installed regen energy plants at mine and now 100% operational power off grid - ESG baby!)
    • It won’t attract required staffing and expertise to build then operate - nope (looks like some staff have happily come from other operations to now work with LTR as preferred work space - check out the onsite accomodation and worker facilities!)
    • It won’t get funding - nope fully funded to construction and ramp up costs
    • You won’t sell the DSO - oh well … was used to create construction pads on site and now holds 200,000T of ready to process already mined ore
    • ALB will take it out - nope and even they trumpeted what a bargain price they were going to get at their preproduction $2-$3 range
    • Hancock Prospecting will buy it out - not yet, but if they want to offer they better get the wriggle on and find a way to convince the majority shareholders the offer is worth it - check out the forecasts for revenue post ramp up and bring the big cheque book
    • It’ll face issues in construction - nope on time and running
    • It will have issues in commissioning stages - nope on time and running
    • It won’t get bank funding and you lost the Australian governtment loans - oh well, guess we’ll have to put up with monetised options from an first class offtake partner who also wants to work with us for downstream chem plant and the deal of which places future SP at least double current position and the money is already in our bank account.
    • It doesn’t have expansion capabilities - nope (little thing called Buldania still on the books plus two downstream chem plant considerations and further drilling options with deposit still open.
    • It won’t get into production - ding ding!! It just did …
    • It can’t compete with Chinese-African petolite and lepidoshite deposits - look closely at this hand while I do something else with this hand (or just read the views of just how little supply is coming from those places, what low percentage of Lithia it contains, how much extra processing is required for it and more recently how some are shut down being uneconomic as well as now having to address missing environmental considerations…
    So what did I miss? What’s left for shorters to hang out hope upon? I guess it is just now down to the fourth generation first class production plant coming up to its full processing speed and recovery. All of ore flotation takes longer to tune with more “lag” between adjustments and output than earlier technology, but costs less in operation for output obtained once tuned. We knew that when we designed the plant in that way so I’m not expecting much by way of surprises there either … are the shorters now holding on in disbelief?
    Last edited by Acgm: 31/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
-0.030(4.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 62.5¢ 59.0¢ $8.852M 14.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 212314 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 310624 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.