IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Well there also lies the opportunity if they do deliver in...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Well there also lies the opportunity if they do deliver in December Qtr as would get the march on the Lily which would be a big achievement. Yes I always stated getting this ready for Xmas sales would seem a tough ask, but at least they are still trying to deliver for that window as timing obviously significant as if was ready March Quarter they have missed the key Xmas trading period.

Like I said we are getting more detail on what they have done in each area and they have issued their first production order for samples so one could assume they are doing everything to give them a chance (by doing long lead time item).

If we are talking delay I think that is more than factored in - as more what seems to be factored in at these levels is they won't product a workable product and/or the product produced won't be in demand. So certainly much easier to make an entry down here with progress made. As personally I would rate it a very slim chance to be ready for December Quarter but reasonable probability would be ready for March Quarter, which would be a shame as would not expect to anywhere near order levels outside Xmas trading period. That would then mean getting the pro version ready for Xmas 2017 sales period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.