IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I wonder if they decided to go for auto take-off and landing...

1. 489 Posts.
    I wonder if they decided to go for auto take-off and landing because it's too dangerous catching by hand. With those massive blades it could definitely take someone's eye out (especially for kids) or give them a nice haircut. Besides they'll probably run into certification issies as I cannot see how this could be deemed safe to use.
    And who's responsible for flight control software at IOT? The team at lilly seem to have a lot of credible engineers and yet they struggle to get it to perform. Who has IOT got?

@Londoner the only potential revenue stream for this Co appears to be coming from a flying selfie - which does not even work. Those so called production orders really mean nothing. How can you even start producing something that hasn't been proven to work adequately? For which there's currently a lot of competition that does work?
    So they'll most likely just waste more money trying to set up production for it.

They really seem to have absolutely no idea when it comes to technology and innovation.
    Gotta give them credit for raising so much money with nothing to back it up. That was quite impressive. Makes me wanna set up my own iot company!

If someone could give just one good reason why IOT is investing material (except for money in the bank which won't last that long) I would love to hear it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.