SHO 0.00% 0.5¢ sportshero limited

Well, it's essentially a nothing announcement and the ASX know...

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Well, it's essentially a nothing announcement and the ASX know this. They're just starting a free prediction tournament in their app..... which is the purpose of the app isn't it? Are they going to announce to the ASX every single time they load up a tournament onto their app that you can participate freely in? what.png

Also I noticed they're now offering Alienware hardware as prizes. No mentioned of sponsorships. Just another thing that shows no Company is interested in having their name aligned with them. I don't blame them either... it's simply not worth the trouble with the tiny reach to potential customers Sportshero has.

I thought I read they had "sponsored" Logitech prizes to give away? What happened to this? Can't remember which announcement it was from - I could be wrong though.

Oh going back to the Alienware hardware - if it's not sponsored (they would have definitely said it was sponsored, so it's not), then the prizes are coming out of Sportshero's pockets. More expenses to incur, no revenue to show. (For those that do not know, Alienware (DELL) is overpriced and expensive AF).

Wonder if the prize is only going to be a mouse or something, it's all they can afford rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.089M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2613888 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2544682 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.