SHO 0.00% 0.5¢ sportshero limited

6 weeks mate, maybe the broken clock will be right for once but...

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    6 weeks mate, maybe the broken clock will be right for once but I am doubtful.

On some positive news the app was correct 5x and wrong 1x today.

If we expand this further for the week (since 9th) on the LoL games it was incorrect 3x and correct 20x or ~87% success. Unsure if this is because Worlds/World Championship which has the best teams in the world but Korea and China are powerhouses compared to other regions which some are never expected to win (AFL/NRL vs local footy club), yes they might win and cause an upset but some players are on millions a year and others in non dominate regions or dont have same funding just cannot win. Kind of like if there was an AFL World Finals you would have Australia predicted to win each game even against the USA because of the talent of players and funding.

CS:GO was incorrect 6x and correct 6x or 50%.

DOTA2 was incorrect 19x and correct 11x or ~37%.

I am doubtful the algorithm has changed to be that good for LoL in such a short time and feel it is likely due to being able to predict winners which most people can do, some bookies are giving promo odds of $2 for a china team to win - so just imagine the actual odds if it wasn't a promo. The CS:GO was a coin flip and DOTA2 the coin flip would of been better.

If we combine all results on the week it is 28x incorrect and 37x correct or ~57%, which isn't bad but feel the Worlds results of LoL is making it appear better than expected as 2 of the 3 games a coin flip would of done same if not better than the algorithm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.089M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2613888 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2544682 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.