ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 390 Posts.
    I agree @solidbricks. Whilst I think it a good strategy to work with KORES and take advantage of funding, it's a lottery with those guys choosing the drill locations. SANPO (part of Kochang) results are overdue and I won't be holding my breath for them.
    What's exciting me though is that SAU will now have lots of cash for our Geologists in Sth Korea. These guys must have been very frustrated by lack of funds for years and when they finally get some funding for drilling; KORES bureaucrats decide where to drill.
    The Geologists can now target their favourite and most highly prospective areas. The turn around times for lab results should be greatly speed up too. No logging of cores and general piss farting around. The news flow stream will be the envy of the junior explorer space. That's why I think SANPO is a relative non event (even if it has some hits). In fact the KORES drilling programs will be nothing more than a loosely complimentary combination of Geological interest story and a long shot lottery. Worth it though, IMO.
    Looks like our "Ducks are lining up" and in the right direction this time. I hope the next announcement is details of a very hectic and near term drilling schedule that includes Cannon, Weolyu, Kochang Gap and some other Korean quartz veins. Happy 2017 everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.