AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: First Quarter 2017 Preliminary Results & Reporting Calendar, page-75

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    For any watchers who sorta like copper but wonder, is it good, is it bad, whats it all about.

The pundits all have angles, try some real world thinking, watch whats actually done in the space. Watch who spends, on what and why, a good local example could be OZ Minerals, what do they think the future holds. Ask yourself would they risk money (real cash) on the future of copper and if so why now. Well they sure have sped up the $US1 billion ($1.3 billion) Carrapateena mine go ahead, moving earlier than anyone expected. Personally I have zero doubt on coppers very bright future, but say you were not so sure, I recommend always to watch the bouncing ball.

OZ too saw a small increase in C1 costs and similarly they were identifiable, should not be even a thought and why I pointed to AVB's 1st Qtr revenue. An outfit with (+ remarkable non AN potential) a market cap of circa $270m which is able to generate $100m + annual revenue, debt free, is a beast seldom seen, I suggest this is something any interested copper investor would do well to weigh up.

In northern parts over the coming months, but you can be sure I will be watching the month of May down under with great interest, those who attend the AGM I hope you enjoy.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.