SRZ 5.26% 1.8¢ stellar resources limited

Ann: First Quarter Activities and Cash Flow Reports, page-3

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2728
    Having another read through, I’ve found a few more take away messages of interest. They are as follows:

• Two Diamond-core drilling rigs retained on site: The ‘Heemskirk Tin Zeehan’ based geology team was strengthened significantly during the quarter which now includes 2 full time senior geologists, both of which have significant experience working in western Tasmania including at Renison Tin Mine. Therefore, with a strengthened geologist team on site, Stellar has exercised its option to retain the 2 rigs for phase 2 drilling well into next year, including a larger Phase 2 program (5,000 m to 10,000 m). News aplenty!
    • No mention of a Definitive feasibility study (DFS): Stellar intend to advance the Heemskirk Tin Project to PFS (Pre-feasibility study) and BFS (Bankable feasibility study) completion. However, usually a DFS is done before the BFS. Is that an oversight? Maybe a DFS isn’t required or they recognise that the Tin supply market will become so scarce and so critical that we can skip over that part.

With imminent assay results from hole ZS140 due any day now (estimate of a zone of about 300m of alteration and mineralisation), Stellar remains the quiet achiever.

All IMO, DYOR, GLTA(Patient)H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.