ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8392
    well I've got no idea how, or if, you'll benefit from the potential dump, but then if it doesn't come, and the right big partnership ann. does reveal itself, well you've just made the right call at the right time haven't you madam?

@Youngandnaive,

How can you say my recommendation is a safe each-way bet when you admit that you have "no idea how, or if, I'll benefit from any share price dump" (your words, not mine)? [*]

That admission by you means that the only thing you can say about my bet is that it is as it appears, i.e., a call for the share price to rise (based on my inference of an outcome which has been strongly intimated by management actions, and which will occur within a certain time frame).

That makes my call a one-way bet.
    (Because the way I would benefit if my bet goes the other way is, by your own admission, indeterminate.)

[*] In an earlier post of yours it was alleged by you that I was to receive a "nice big bonus from (my) paymasters plus the squillions out of your BIG SHORT."
    Today you don't know what my rewards will be in the event that the share price goes down.

What has made you change your mind on your previous strident view?

Oh, and you never did get round to responding to the following reply of mine:

If you look at my posting history, you will see that I have - over an extended period of time - posted at length (and with quite detailed analytical detail, I like to think) about numerous other stocks (for example, CSL, RHC, REH, TCL, SDI, DTL, DLX, BRG, ARB, AUB, SMX, AMA, MND, LYL, NCK, ISD, KOV, IFL, etc.)

So I must say, for me and my "paymasters" to go to all the effort of getting to understand all of those businesses to the point of being able to debate details of their financial performance and investment merits, all as a smokescreen for our real agenda, namely the orchestrating of short profits on MSB... well, that is quite some elaborate scam we've got going there.

Is the reason you are silent on this because it doesn't gel with your preferred conspiracy thesis?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.040(3.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.381B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.22 $1.17 $5.683M 4.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 19746 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.