MSB 0.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: First Quarter Results On Form 6K, page-127

1. 16,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8313
    Oh and madam. I think some of your immortal words are needed here;
    Discussion Forum Participant Irony Fail

@Youngandnaive

Inasmuch as your post relates to MSB, I think that even a decade or so ago, when my mental faculties were at their absolute sharpest, the degree of crypticism contained in your comment would have been lost on me

But in 2016, with my synapses having seen their best days, I have zero hope of getting whatever message you are trying to convey. [*]

As you surely know, the context of my words, on a separate thread, was some confusion around matter of gender. Is that same failure to understand the gender issue now being repeated here? Or is it something else?

[*] Still, despite my lack of mental plasticity to being able to understand what you are trying to say, it is flattering that you make the effort to read some the discussion I have on other threads. In that vein, did catch the announcement made yesterday by NHF, to which I responded?
    (NHF... now there's a company that has mastered the art of under-promising and over-delivering, as opposed to...well, the opposite of that.)
    Last edited by madamswer: 30/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.168M 2.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 86854 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.