MKG 0.00% 0.9¢ mako gold limited

@asteroider We're all disappointed at the evaporation of...

1. 1,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    @asteroider We're all disappointed at the evaporation of exploration momentum since they moved on from Tchaga.

This isn't to say the company hasn't been trying, but exploration requires a sound geological approach coupled with a decent amount of luck, the latter of which we've been sorely missing. You might be able to call the manganese hits a potential turning point in the company's fortunes, but it's such early days that we can't say one way or another yet.

The exploration approach itself has been successful in finding Tchaga and Gogbala, but is it time to review and re-assess? This would probably require a very high-level review of the structural architecture and geophysical data of the MKG land package, in short bringing in 3rd-party consultants to compile extremely expensive reports and make certain recommendations.

Again it's hard to say with any certainty whether the strategy needs to change, since none of us have access to the company's data or are familiar enough with the local geology. At this stage, I'm prepared to wait to see if the manganese mineralisation turns out to be potentially economic, despite my initial skepticism.
    Last edited by jman0076: 23/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.879M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $18.76K 2.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 3657063 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1245586 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.