IND 2.63% 18.5¢ industrial minerals ltd

Ann: First RC Drilling Results for Pippingarra Quarry Project, page-22

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I emailed IND this week re Li lab results, phase 2 drill program, HPQ testing, and potential cap raise ... no response of course. They may have been busy cutting and pasting the half yearly together from the previous announcements and plugging in updated figures.
    I heard the lab IND are using near Darwin (NAL) had some problems, head bloke fell ill and caused some disruptions. I wish that man a speedy recovery. Maybe too much time on Mitchell Street.
    With the low SOI (80mil?) bit of good news and we'll be back up fingers crossed, might have to be the HPQ though, Li still in the naughty corner and SS market apparently not great atm due to the indos supply.
    Remember last year when the HPSS had to go through several rounds of testing and re-testing in China due to government regs? I wonder if the same thing has to happen now with the HPQ? Then the potential off takers will have to visit site? In any case it would be good to know if it's the ultra pure stuff.
    Anyway I've been buying a few more down in the low 20s, whether that's a good idea or not remains to be seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $13.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $15.29K 81.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8540 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 4807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.