VSR 6.67% 1.4¢ voltaic strategic resources ltd

To be fair I have no issues with @Texel_2021 wanting to pick...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    To be fair I have no issues with @Texel_2021 wanting to pick some up cheaper (ultimately we all want as many shares as possible as cheap as possible) - the chart was showing some light weakness and worth a roll of the dice.. I threw my order initial order in at 1.8c, you never know who needs capital and who will liquidate in order to present an opportunity. May well pull back again and if it does worth mopping up IMO. Even at today's closing levels.

The market is a volatile beast.

I will say, I sold out of DRE very early (at a minor loss) a few years back and they have since grown to a 225m mcap (quite a bit higher at one stage)... Not saying that will be replicated here but the mcap at the moment and potential in the ground are totally disconnected from my perspective. Give this some time to prove up, and I have no doubt we will be seeing a much much higher market cap.. Certainly doesn't seem like it will be a duster but ya never know.

I was also on Altura early on from about 1.5c - that thing did well really for me - Got out well before things went icky... Solid nearology play at the time.

VSR could be onto something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $6.798M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $78.42K 5.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3006953 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 204163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.