ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    IMO the writing is on the wall (in a good way). You have a company that is producing the commodity, accumulating stockpiles and actively scaling operations. Furthermore anyone with a sense of commerical prowess can tell this is all at a profitable business model, so things have flexibility to just get done.

There is lots of talk about transitory setbacks / pain particularly regarding shipping. Transparently, it is clearly a near term risk, however, I personally think the business is far too progressed for things to really go disaterously wrong at this point. You can walk around the mine, pick up a small lump out of our growing stockpile and say to yourself "huh lets go sell it." it's hard to pick a strong counter argument to the business based on this in my opinion. At the very worst there will be re-negotiations, scrapping existing contracts, sueing counterparties for non-performance, finding other contractors or whatever is necessary to get coal from pile to cash in bank. This all sounds scary when I write it out, but its really not complicated in the grand scheme of "things that go wrong in business."

That is said with a long term perspective, I'm unsure what the near term holds so its your personal preferance to wait and see if there could be a better short term price. Than again, I believe that the longer term prospectives and re-rates are the lucrative value drivers of my investment in the business, so I have very little interest in the short term price.

hopefully that perspective provides some insight.

- Mane

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.