CKA 5.00% 10.5¢ cokal limited

It must be pretty obvious by now that there are some VERY, VERY,...

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    It must be pretty obvious by now that there are some VERY, VERY, VERY BIG ACCUMULATORS just waiting to gobble up any shares for as low a price as possible from anyone who is nervous about staying the course with CKA.

These VERY, VERY, VERY BIG ACCUMULATORS K N O W that CKA will succeed very, very soon. Analysis of who is buying BIG tells the story !

Don't be fooled into giving away your nest egg after waiting so long !

YES - I am confident that this is a time to Accumulate - you only have to see how quickly any large amount of shares (Millions) have been grabbed whenever anyone has a decent number to sell.

If you have to sell, be smart about it - these VERY, VERY, VERY BIG ACCUMULATORS are trying to suck you in, by manipulating the end-of-day price DOWN, almost every day.

In my opinion this is a stupid thing to do - Negativity breeds more negativity whereas SUCCESS leads to MORE SUCCESS.
    They would be better served by buying UPWARDS, rather than by manipulating Down ! This would quickly lead to higher prices and more confidence EVEN though there (appear to have been) no Coal Sales to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $525 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 286840 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 114462 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.