MEM 0.00% 0.9¢ memphasys limited.

Ann: First Sale of FelixTM in Research Application, page-59

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    arundpr - hey bro.
    Brokerage reports are a great marketing tool for any company. And for the punters, a great research tool.
    If you accept that the involved company has paid for it and assign fair caution and skepticism, if what they're spruiking aligns with your own assessment, or adds value to it then even sweeter. Pitt's was a solid report IMO.
    They're always very thorough - they have to be. And of course they'll have a positive slant, but they contain a heap of useful facts, figures and projections that might be otherwise be harder to access or calculate (or just a farking headache to), so you can save you a heap of time and DD.

I believe you'll think differently about T20 holding the lion's share when we finally announce commercial sales. It's mouthwatering to think about. Especially considering Bob and the directors' massive long term commitment and more-than-considerable skin in the game. It's as good as I've ever come across. Directors' hard-earned is one of the most important things any punter should use in any investment decision IMO.

And their holding is massive.

And if you consider, the next top 20-30 punters aren't flipping for pips or kicks, it basically means, especially after we go commercial, that this, like any company with a tight register will farkin' fly. If Alison's belief that we'll be commercial before year's end holds true, well fark me - we just have to let the market do its thing. If not, we'll be 7-8c again. Simple. But only short term.

But if we're on track, and all is sweet, imagine if interested parties want to build a significant holding? We want a tightly held register. Post commercial sales announcement, it will never be a pump and dump stock. The lack of free float, which will only become smaller and smaller as we evolve will mean it's just deadset impossible.
    Traders can and will always have fun making cash. Good on them. They provide more liquidity. It's good.
    There will always be small, low volumes swings, especially now. Healthy and natural.
    Good on 555555 dude @ 9.9c - he/she has obviously made some good coin and is ready to offload. Or throwing a blocker up to stall rise and sneak a few more? Whatever - as a long term investor, I don't care. It's only 555555, sorry now 455555 - LOL.
    Trading for a few pips is not where serious cash is made. Especially with MEM on the verge of something so massive I find it impossible to believe we're under 10c.

Yet here we are.

Last edited by Gonzarella: 30/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $16.25K 1.806M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 145896 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1740000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.