KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

re: Ann: First Sale to Noble Group and Furthe... Security?"The...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    re: Ann: First Sale to Noble Group and Furthe... Security?
    "The facility will be secured by a charge over the Company’s assets and capital and its shares in its Mauritius and other Zambian subsidiaries"

Grades?
    Not personally concerned. Anything above 40% is high grade.

Dilution?
    Agree. Options, warrants, OKAP, Celtic.

Substance?
    Yes. The way I look at it is what would KAB be worth if it was an IPO. Totally new company. Totally new management. With Noble support and starting production?

Much higher than $4mil market cap.

Then it is just a matter of determining if the discount is fair or overdone. If it is overdone then it is worth a punt. And what are the catalysts for the sp to approach true value. Obviously milestones are the driving factor, though the recent milestones have had little impact on sp.

It's a tough environment to operate in. That is why new leases are cheap and easy to acquire. If they were worth a fortune we wouldnt be picking up more.

The positive from the most recent announcement was that the new equipment could operate throughout wetseason which is fast approaching. Our lease is surrounded by swamp and to have this equipment and a stockpile of ore will mean we can hopefully continue throughout the rainy season.

I've been looking very closely at another stock you have posted on recently. Looks decent. A deal with a payday lender sparked my interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.