SGA 2.50% 19.5¢ sarytogan graphite limited

FIRST SARYTOGAN GRAPHITE LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES OUTPERFORM S...

1. 3,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    FIRST SARYTOGAN GRAPHITE LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES OUTPERFORM S

Sarytogan Graphite Limited (ASX: SGA, “the Company” or “Sarytogan” is pleased to report that the first lithium-ion batteries have been made with Sarytogan Graphite.

Highlights

• Six coin-cell batteries were manufactured from Sarytogan Uncoated Spherical Purified Graphite (USPG).
    • Consistently superior capacity demonstrated compared to many synthetic graphite anodes that are currently used in electric vehicles.
    • Testing of Coated Spherical Purified Graphite (CSPG), to be commissioned imminently, is expected to improve performance further.
    • Long-term charge and discharge cycling of these cells is continuing.

Sarytogan Managing Director, Sean Gregory commented: “We are delighted with the achievement of this major and revolutionary technical milestone that demonstrates Sarytogan Graphite to be highly suitable for use in lithium-ion batteries. Sarytogan Graphite is proving itself to be a unique combination of high performance and lower costs due to its exceptionally high-grade microcrystalline nature.

Investors can look forward to the well-advanced Pre-Feasibility Study quantifying the anticipated financial returns assoociated with the long list of superlatives that the Sarytogan Graphite deposit commands.”

I'm just going to sharpen my pencil.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $15.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.041K 15.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16789 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 24692 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ 10000
Last updated 10.15am 17/06/2024 ?
SGA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.