PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Thank you for the explanation.Regarding being surrounded, there...

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194

Thank you for the explanation.

Regarding being surrounded, there should be an instrument governing an easement between the land/s to allow for access.

If IGO tried to charge for access they would have to ultimately demonstrate how access is impacting IGO’s operations/ costs/ revenue. The courts may not look favourably upon IGO’s approach for costs and so why I think this point is mute. (Other test cases of similar circumstances can be reviewed).

The shorting theory (maybe plausible) but ultimately the business has to be valued at arms length - You can only try to hold the share price (valuation) down for so long before it needs to play catch-up.

For example, If PON is trading at $30k per tonne where production guidance exceeding targets and PAN is still valued sub $600 million then I find it highly unlikely that management/ board/ shareholders approve a low ball offer - Zeta & Mr Forrest (Along with other large institutions on the register) would have to be pretty stupid to accept anything less than fair value.

WSA got valued at about $1.2 billion or a multiple of X12 times (gross profit aka $95.56m) for FY21.

PAN has proposed to make over $100 million gross profit (Not NPV) each year using PON at $19,500.00 per tonne - As at January 2022, PON is trading at about $22,000.00 per tonne which makes PAN way more profitable.

So should PAN not also command a valuation of over $1.2 billion if we use the same multiple that IGO has proposed for WSA?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.