CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Instead of this"no doubt the cdu parishioners already have an...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Instead of this"no doubt the cdu parishioners already have an acceptable excuse as to why they are going to miss another deadline"  try this Baseless....

'no doubt CDU investors have already factored in the possibility of another missed deadline let's hope not for everyone's sake'

I mean seriously how hard is it to write without the continuous baiting and sneers or do you just write to wind people up who have already had a pretty tough time of things, very very low in my estimation. Some of the 'parishioners' as you put it don't deserve your comments, a lot of them were the kind of investors that do actually build companies because they remain loyal..ok they, or should I say 'we' were somewhat naive in trust of the earlier management...but I would say you've all had a good run in your sneers, jesting and mocking...perhaps time to move on before things just might turn around.   

Personally I do hope for all the right reasons that the new management have really managed to turn things around and give some relief to investors who could really do with a break.

Here endeth the lesson  

I wish all the long termers the very best for the next announcement

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.