PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: First Shipment of Spodumene Concentrate, page-88

1. pc3
    2,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    Like me, you have been cuckolded in a stock with "what seems" at the moment, the worst management team on the ASX, HDY (I am in VIC), now I bet you'd love to have put your hard earned into PLS rather than HDY with the Everblu mess and their shared VIC management. I know I wished I had of bought PLS over VIC

Quick PLS 5 Point Summary
    1. ASX top 200 company with "electrification of everything" revolution in its infancy
    2. First shipment of high grade spod heading off to our customer NOW PRODUCING!
    3. Huge resource upgrades impending
    4. Possible downstream processing involvement in the long term
    5. Great management team.

The list could goes on but you get the picture....

So for you to jump on the PLS forum with this rot really is non nonsensical.

Point being your not a stock picking genius (neither am I)...and your in AVZ as well I see

The pressure is building for the PLS share price, maybe not this ship, but with every ship that leaves port from this point forward you can bet your bottom dollar the BEOT are updating their financial models/forecast spreadsheets and they will be starting to get an itchy trigger finger this I can assure you.

As for the shorters wouldn't be surprised if they are covering more than they are selling and beginning to conduct an orderly exit. Others might weigh in on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.