SYA 19.4% 3.7¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: First Shipment to Launch NAL Concentrate Revenues, page-289

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645

It's a fair set of questions you have as well. I mean their ' AVERAGE ' was stated in the quarterly as being 5.48%......so below the 5.5% which was I believe touted as being put forward as a discount to Piedmont's OTA agreed terms. So o.k then if we were at around HALF before this 42,000 was dropped today and we've shipped 20,500 which is just under HALF. Which HALF have we shipped then. The amount which is UNDER 5.5 to have arrived at the ' Average ' 5.48% ....with the next HALF to Piedmont being the higher specified grade at or above the 5.5%.

So any wonder they would probably want to keep the particulars on the down low if the price had to be discounted from the relevant spot. I know it doesn't say specifically that a discount to spot was applied , but it would depend I guess on ' WHAT ' sport price we are talking about. And there will be FEES applied to the trading company who is brokering the deal. Probably as high as 10 or 15% I would imagine.

So at this stage whilst we don't actually know the Customer or where it is going yet , I think it is safe to say that this HALF of the spod is NOT going of to the concentrate' Knackery ' , and the qualityof the spod being loaded looked pretty damn good .

They seem confident so I guess that is all that matters , and I would think we would have the 30,000 next shipment tones by as early as next week with another 30,000 by 1st week of September by the way its going.

But I agree that by leaving details out , it can only lead to more speculations BOTH negative and positive. I'm liking that Canadian Government sponsored trade mission to Japan though and also given the fact that Japan has been a BIG part of Elon's early growth where I believe he even stated way back that : -
    " it was important to realise that the batteries for his Model S at the time we're all made in Japan " The other thing about that recent photo of Elon with his ' I Love ' T-Shirt was that the ANA could have represented Japan's flagship carrier All Nippon Airways , and that the spod is heading to JAPAN. And by the look of the size of that Bath Tub and the way it was decked out , it could very well be taken from Japan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.006(19.4%)
Mkt cap ! $380.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.7¢ 3.2¢ $2.410M 71.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7995318 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 3586285 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.