PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

hey buckland, yes I read that it is the same announcment with...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    hey buckland, yes I read that it is the same announcment with the note.. But I guess I am interprieting it differently to you. The first paragraph notes that it may be an issue and then Roger says they will commit to developing the capsule.

I do not understand that to mean they need the capsule to proceed rather that developing one now will mean that if the palability becomes an issue as noted that they will be ready to go rather then waiting till it gets to that point.

Just my reading of it. Also from my own experience I do know that develpoing the capsule would not take a long time so it would be surprising that would be what would be holding up the trial of a drug that is going to have a potentially a big impact.

Added to that is if the trial was stalled because humans could not consume the drug that in itself would be reportable to shareholders. It is more likely that clinical trials of cancer drugs in animals and humans that are at late stage are alwasy going to be difficult, time consuming and there would be more importance placed on making sure what information and data is announced is robust.

I for one would like more announcments but a few weeks to us in the big picture is not that long. This is not a stock to sit and sweat each day/week on. It is either going to make it or not there really is no middle ground.

All of this is only my opinion and I hope everyone can make some money from PAA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $50.92K 290.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 152309 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 329859 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.