STK 4.49% 9.3¢ strickland metals limited

Ann: First Two Diamond Rigs Arrived at Rogozna Project, page-11

1. 3,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8105
    May get some idea but wouldn't expect anything definitive, on Wednesday, at the meeting. Hoping to make it.

Having worked and invested around the world I do have a little more appetite for the risk associated with this Serbian deal.

Suspect it will get approved even though not popular here on HC.

The answers to the type of questions implied above are not necessarily known by old or new management. Ideas yes, perhaps plans, though neither can be voiced in public because of ASX rules in most cases.

From the way the deal is structured (IMO) Ibaera seems to have been after the cash in STK's war chest to fund Rogozna. Hopefully they will not have too much control on the purse strings if the deal goes through.

A c$37M purchase would have left it very depleted and back to the usual hand to mouth CR regime of most juniors (well $13 would still have been better than most). Hence some 20% dilution and control change leaves the war chest intact...for the time being. An aspect I would/will ask about at the meeting - any constraints on where money is spent?

Any other Qs?

As @williams11 says just an average retail share holder with no rights or voice. Can vote and ask questions but without power the individual is as you say along for the ride - if you choose to take it.

=================
    Paraphrasing something I have said before.
    Yandal upside? Optimistic 2-5 Moz Au??? Maybe a 10 fold increase from current levels. Multiple deposits. Toll treated vs stand alone? Minor chance of a big one such as Garden Well with probability decreasing for such as drill density increases. Still possible and depth will likely keep giving more albeit UG. Statistically likely but reality may prove better or worse.

Rogozna upside? Optimistic 20 Moz Au eq. with say some 50% indicated and rest inferred over 4 deposits (Possible 4 fold increase but some 15 Moz Au Eq.). Individual wildcard exploration potential targets each perhaps all in the range of total Yandal!

So yes Rogozna in size terms is a vastly different target to Millrose. IMO the upside COULD make a flogging of Rogozna make the Millrose deal seem small.
    Risk (perceived vs real?) is higher in Serbia. Reward may be as well.

Most exploration plays take time. Yandal and Rogozna are IMO both fairly well into the discovery phase of the Lassonde curve, IMO only the more optimistic end of the upsides, mentioned above, will cause a significant SP increase in the near term.
    Last edited by salpetie: 11/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.004(4.49%)
Mkt cap ! $203.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.6¢ 8.9¢ $224.7K 2.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42693 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 466287 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.